The best of things you can be — Human virtues from A to Z!!! Where the young child begins and where the best leaders and the aged wise end up.
To Be Virtuous, Second Edition is a reference book, textbook and workbook in one. It contains "The Human Virtues Dictionary," a definitive record of 4,900 definitions representing the character fruits of all virtuous thoughts, beliefs and values. Each definition represents a human virtue.
This book is well suited to all those capable of learning virtue, beginning with the very young. This book will help you Be What’s Best!™
Want FREE ACCESS to "The Allegory of the Good Apple Tree" from this Book?
Want to read Public Forum comments about our works?
Additional Information about This Book
● Introduced: American Library Association Midwinter, Seattle, Washington, USA; Frankfurt International Book Fair; Beijing International Book Fair.
● Hardcover Specifications: Color Interior; 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate; Page Count: 456; ISBN Complete: 978-0-9839215-8-5; ISBN/SKU: 098392158X
● Paperback Specifications: B&W Interior; 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound; Page Count: 456; ISBN Complete: 978-0-9839215-7-8; ISBN/SKU: 098392157; SPECIAL ORDER ONLY; SRP $27
● The Challenge of The Human Virtues Dictionary found in this book: Your disagreement with a particular definition of a human characteristic in this book's dictionary supposes there is error or room for improvement within that definition. Your disagreement implies you are prepared to correct that error or to make that improvement. Chapter Ten in this book challenges you to complete the ten steps provided to make corrections and improvements to this book and its definitions. Until you have honorably completed the ten steps of this challenge, it will remain incumbent upon you to accept this book and its definitions as true and to think, speak, and act in harmony with them as they are. Take up the Challenge!
● Personal Testing Tools: To personally test dictionary definitions use the two validation tests and two verification tests in Chapter Five. Use also the first two practical tests and the remaining eight steps in Chapter Ten for overall testing and improvement.
● Dictionary Definitions: Click here for sample definitions
● Distribution: Click here for our International Distribution Partners
Why This Book
Those who best understand, do, be and teach what is truly virtuous produce, preserve or restore the greatest enlightment, virtue, integrity, liberty, hope, peace and joy within themselves, their families and society. This book will help you and your loved ones be among the best! Be What's Best!™