● Today's Character Issue
● Frequently Asked Questions
● Your Comments
● Your Questions
Complete the following to submit your own Public Forum comment or question.
1. Inside the "My Message" box above you are welcome to submit your own comments or questions about human character or human virtue. You are welcome to tell us how well our tools have helped you improve your character and your life. You are welcome to ask for our input on a human character problem or concern. You are welcome to submit your own input in response to someone else's posted comment or question.
2. We will post on our website reasonable, relevant and respectful comments and questions of our choosing. Respectful discourse, dialogue and debate are encouraged. Whether or not we choose to post your comment or question, we may choose to send a reply to your submitted email address. We may ask you to confirm your submitted email address.
3. Inside the "My Message" box you may include your name, title and organization if you wish. We will disclose no identifying information behind your question if we post it.
4. For online privacy you may choose to end your comment inside the "My Message" box with your full name, initials, your first name and the first initial of your last name, a pen name of your choosing or no name at all ("Anonymous" or "Name Withheld"). If we post your comment, you grant us your permission to include identifying information you have put inside the box.
5. We may choose to post our own reply to someone's comment or question. If questions are frequent enough, we may transfer them to Frequently Asked Questions under Public Forum.